Tuesday, May 3, 2016

How To Cure A UTI Without Antibiotics

How To Cure A Uti Without Antibiotics With These Home Remedies



So a lot of the time when you head to the doctor for a UTI they are going to want to give you some antibiotics. If you are like me they did not work for you so you started learning how to cure a uti without antibiotics and doctors. I can say that it was not easy for me to find the information that I have found on the internet. Once I finally found it I got rid of my uti for good and I have not had one since. Probably because I have taken every precaution known to man and I will never have another uti for the rest of my days. Yes, there are plenty of home remedies you can try out for a urinary tract infection you just really have to dig deep into the internet to find what you want. Well guess what, you do not have to dig any deeper because you are going to find everything that you need to know right here on this blog.


1.Cranberry Pills 

You have to buy yourself quite a bit of these if you are going to want to learn how to cure a uti without antibiotics. In fact not only cranberry pills but also cranberry juice and just plain cranberries. They have been scientifically shown to cure an infection of almost any kind especially one in your unrinary tract. This is probably the most well known remedy and you probably think I am wasting your time with this one but rest assured I am giving you the best possible advice to get rid of that uti.

2. Garlic 

Garlic like cranberry has antibiotic properties to it and they are all natural. I got rid of my uti with the use of cranberry and garlic and I wouldnt have it any other way. let me tell you something, I would have never actually thought that something so simple could cure me without the use of doctors or even antibiotics. The fact that garlic can do this amazes me and really makes me apprecieate natural medicine the way it is.

3. Water 

Okay last one, its pretty crazy are you ready for this one? Water! Yes you heard me, I said water and that is exaclty what you should be doing right at this moement right now. Go and get yourself a big giant glass of water because that is your best free fight against this monster. If you want to know how to cure a uti without antibiotics this is a pretty good example of a godlike remedy. Drink plenty of water every day for maximum results.

There you have it.Get cranberry pills and cranberry juice, drink more water and eat raw garlic every day. You will be well on your way soon to getting rid of a uti infection. It just takes a little bit of effort on your part and there is no need for a doctor!

If you need to learn a little bit more about uti infections and how to prevent them in the future check out some of these links.

http://www.webmd.com/women/guide/your-guide-urinary-tract-infections

www.medicinenet.com/urinary_tract_infection/article.html 



No comments:

Post a Comment